KAPLAN • LAW advises persons and stakeholders with an interest or question about a pension plan or benefit plan including:
- Administrators (committees, boards of trustees, third party professionals)
- Employers and Sponsors (corporations and private sector, agencies and public sector, associations and boards of directors, governors and multi-employers)
- Unions and Associations (bargaining, bylaws and constitutions, grievance arbitration, member-sponsored and staff plans)
- Service providers (accountants, actuaries, consultants, custodians, insurers, trustees)
- Individuals (employees, pensioners, spouses and beneficiaries)
- Governments (ministries, regulators, agencies)
- Investors lenders and creditors (financial institutions, asset managers, bondholders, creditor committees)
For more information, see legal services.
For Ari Kaplan's mediation practice MEDIATION • BENEFITS, click here.