KAPLAN • LAW acts for stakeholders with an interest or question about a pension plan or benefit plan including:
- Administrators (committees, boards of trustees, third party administrators, wind-up professionals)
- Employers and Sponsors (corporations and private sector, agencies and public sector, associations and boards of directors, governors and multi-employers)
- Trade Unions (bargaining, bylaws and constitutions, grievance arbitration, union-sponsored and staff plans)
- Individuals (employees, pensioners, spouses and beneficiaries)
- Governments (regulators, agencies, legislators and adjudicators)
- Lenders and creditors (financial institutions, bondholders, creditor committees)
- Service providers (advisors, insurers, consultants, accountants, actuaries, investment managers and trustees).
For more information, see legal services.
For Ari Kaplan's mediation practice MEDIATION • BENEFITS, click here.